Saturday, December 3, 2016

Tasty Truck (SAB) - a Child's Perspective

If you can recall, on my post regarding the craft fair last Saturday, Nov. 26, I mentioned that a 10 year old girl spent a lot of time in my booth, making boxes, decorating them, and then she coloured this image from "Tasty Trucks", a SAB stamp set which will be available in Jan.FREE with a purchase of $60.
I just loved the colours she used, so I decided to make the image she coloured into a card, and give it to her tomorrow when I see her again.  Her mom is a vendor in the same craft show I am in.
I picked up the colours she used and these are reflected in the card.

I had stamped and die cut the image before going to the show, and brought the new watercolour pencils and a blender pen.  After showing her how to use the blender pen, I left her to colour the image as she wished.
I was really impressed with her colouring skills so made it into a card.  I think she will be surprised.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:Tasty Trucks (SAB)
Inks: Black Memento, Watercolour pencils
Papers:Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Sugarplum DSP, Basic Black
Accessories:Swirls Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Perfect Peach ruffled ribbon, Sentiments thinlet die, clear faceted buttons, dimensionals, Wink of Stella glitter (clear)

No comments: